Suction Cup Stand
Laserstand is a powerful suction cup multi-purpose mounting stand
Where Convenience Meets Mobility
These innovative accessories seamlessly blend the convenience of technology with the freedom to stay mobile, whether you're in your car, at home, or on the go.
The Perfect Mount for Every Moment
It encapsulates the essence of products like cell phone mounts that are designed to simplify our lives
Explore Our Range of Accessories for a Modern Lifestyle
Enhancing Your World with Innovative Solutions
it's a guiding principle that fuels our commitment to bringing you products designed to improve your daily life. We believe in the power of innovation to transform your experiences, from lighting your environment with energy-efficient LED solutions to optimizing your workspace with versatile monitor arms and streamlining your mobile interactions with practical cell phone mounts.
Transforming Spaces, Enhancing Lives
Where Functionality Meets Aesthetic Excellence, We Bring Practical Elegance to Your Everyday
What Our Customer Says
Frequently Asked Questions
The Laserstand was designed for use with a laser level on glass surfaces and it offers several advantages over the use of a traditional tripod
The Laserstand Base is a versatile suction cup device designed to adhere to smooth, non-porous surfaces through suction. It is made from premium eco-rubber. It features a concave shape with a lever locking mechanism the same as used for glass lifting suction cups. When pressed against a surface and air is removed from underneath, a vacuum is created, securing the cup in place. The Laserstand Base suction cup can be used in various applications from holding objects like phone mounts to commercial purposes such as holding work lamps or laser levels. The effectiveness depends on factors like seal quality and surface condition, as they offer temporary adhesion.
The duration for which a suction cup can hold depends on various factors. The cleanliness and smoothness of the surface, and external conditions such as temperature and humidity. Generally, well-designed suction cups such as the Laserstand Base can hold their grip for a considerable amount of time, but it’s essential to understand that they are not meant for permanent adhesion.
In optimal conditions, a suction cup can hold for several hours or even days. However, the grip may weaken over time due to factors such as air leakage, changes in temperature, or the presence of dust or moisture on the surface.
To maximize the holding time of a suction cup, ensure that both the cup and the surface it adheres to are clean and free from contaminants.
To maintain the effectiveness of a rubber suction cup and ensure it continues to hold well, follow these steps:
- Clean the Cup and Surface: Before attaching the suction cup, make sure both the cup and the surface you plan to attach it to are clean and free from dirt, dust, and any other contaminants. Cleaning with a mild detergent and water can be effective.
- Check for Damage: Inspect the rubber suction cup regularly for any signs of damage, such as cracks or tears. If you notice any damage, replace the suction cup promptly.
- Proper Attachment: When attaching the suction cup, press it firmly against the surface while minimizing air bubbles between the cup and the surface. Ensure a good seal by applying even pressure.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Suction cups can be sensitive to temperature changes. Avoid exposing them to extreme temperatures, as this can affect their performance. For example, very cold temperatures can cause rubber to harden and lose flexibility, while extreme heat can soften the rubber.
- Reapply & Clean: If the suction cup starts to lose grip over time, you can clean it with warm water and a small amount of mild soap. Dry with a lint-free cloth and then reattach it to the surface.
- Regular Inspections: Periodically check the suction cup to ensure it is securely attached. If it begins to lose its grip or shows signs of wear, consider replacing it.
- Storage: Store your suction cups in a cool, dry place when not in use. Avoid stacking them or storing them in a way that could cause deformation.
Remember that rubber suction cups are not intended for permanent adhesion and may lose their grip over time. Proper maintenance and attention to cleanliness and sealing will help maximize their effectiveness and lifespan.
Using heavy suction cups safely is crucial to prevent accidents and ensure a secure attachment. Here are safety instructions for using heavy suction cups:
- Inspect the Suction Cup: Before use, carefully inspect the suction cup for any signs of damage, such as cracks, tears, or deformities. If you find any issues, do not use the suction cup, and replace it with a new one.
- Check the Surface: Ensure that the surface where you plan to attach the heavy suction cup is clean, smooth, and non-porous. Remove any dirt, dust, or debris that could prevent a proper seal.
- Proper Attachment: Press the suction cup firmly onto the surface while minimizing air bubbles between the cup and the surface. Ensure that the entire suction pad is in contact with the surface and that it forms a secure seal.
- Verify the Seal: After attaching the suction cup, verify that it is holding securely by gently pulling or applying pressure to the object it is holding. If it feels loose or comes off easily, reattach it or use additional suction cups for added security.
- Avoid Overloading: Be sensible when loading the device. Overloading the suction cup can lead to failure and potential accidents.
- Regularly Inspect and Recheck: During use, periodically inspect the attachment to ensure it remains secure. Recheck the suction cup’s grip if the object has been in place for an extended period.
- Have a Safety Plan: In case the suction cup attachment fails, have a safety plan in place to prevent accidents or injuries. This may include using cushions, drop cloths or blankets under the suction cup in case of failure. NEVER USE A SUCTION CUP IN THE VACINITY OF A CHILD! The Laserstand is heavy and has sharp corners. It could potentially fall and cause injury to humans, pets and property.
- Use and then put away: Remember that heavy suction cups are powerful tools but must be used with caution and care to ensure both your safety and the security of the objects being lifted or secured.